Tuesday 11 April 2017

Pregnancy Diary ~ 25 weeks

Hi all,

Long time no post (I will be catching up with previous weeks as soon as possible).
Just thought I would give you a little update on bump and I.



He is growing so big! I feel absolutely huge but I obviously don't look too big because people aren't really realising that I'm pregnant until I mention it. I currently measure 35 inches around my belly at the biggest point. Sounds a lot right?! Considering I was about 25 inches before that's a huge amount for me.

I seem to be paranoid at the moment about not appearing attractive.
I rarely wear make-up and when I do its because of an event or occasion. I live in casual tops and jogging bottoms/leggings and tbh I'd be happy just to lounge around in my PJs all day. I just have no energy, this baby boy is sucking it all out of me. At least hubby is being very sweet and when I'm having a moment or generally lacking in confidence he steps in with the "you're a natural beauty and you don't need make up" line. He's a keeper.

Baby boy is wriggling around a lot at the moment, especially around bedtime. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I'm a night owl and hubby is more of the early bird sort (we are total opposites in all aspects of life) I was hoping that baby boy would pick up his good habits of sleeping early but possibly not.
I keep trying to imagine what baby boy will look like... Will he have blonde hair and blue eyes like his daddy or dark hair, dark brown eyes like me? I imagine him to have blonde hair but who knows?!

Not so many symptoms this week. I had morning sickness a couple of times but nothing too bad.
I've been trying to get out and about in the fresh air recently which seems to be helping with the nausea too. We went out to Sheringham Park at the weekend and walked for a good 3 miles with Motley. It was wonderful.

Anyway, this post is long enough. More next week. :)


Love Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment