Tuesday 14 March 2017

Pregnancy Diary ~ 21 Weeks

This week I've felt particularly ill, the week started off with a serious bout of morning sickness which took me by surprise considering I had been feeling much better. The morning sickness then seemed to convert to some kind of head-cold/flu type thing which meant that I had to take a few days off work.
Today I have slept a record amount and really been trying hard to drink plenty of water so I'm hoping this awful illness will cease soon.

A few other things I've noticed this week:



The cats seem a lot more interested in me than usual (maybe just because I've been in bed for the past few days) which is their favourite place to be. Both of them are coming up to me regularly for snuggles.
Much to my husband's delight, my boobs seem especially big this week. I pretty much have a cleavage now - say whattt?!

Now we know little bubba's gender we both feel a lot more settled and I'm feeling like we can bond with him more easily. He is merrily kicking away and its just so reassuring to be able to lay in bed and night (or in the morning) and relax while feeling him move around in there. I've been doing plenty of online research about 'Newborn Must-Haves' which is extremely useful. I'm really loving the idea of the 'Sleepyhead' which is included in most YouTube Vlogger's lists. I'm definitely gonna try and save up for it because it looks so good!

In case any of you are interested, here is a list of a few YouTubers with pregnancy/baby videos that I have recently subscribed to and can't get enough of!

Bubzvlogz

Love Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment