Monday 30 January 2017

Pregnancy Diary ~ 15 Weeks

Hi all,
Here is my 15 week pregnancy update.


I started off the week with my head in the toilet bowl. Yuck. I thought this awfulness was supposed to wear off by now!! I suppose at least I know that the baby is growing and is healthy as I was a little concerned after having no sickness that something was wrong. My brain was telling me that I was somehow un-pregnant.
So obviously I can't win. Sickness= terrible, no sickness= worry.




I am writing this at 15+6 so I'm moving on to 16 weeks tomorrow. The nausea isn't as bad today (but I don't want to jinx it). Last night I had back ache, it was more of a pinching ache which I am told is a common symptom to experience. Today I keep having little shooting sharp pains along the left hand side of my stomach which I'm not worried about as I am sure these are just growing pains - Ooooh!!


No cravings to report as of yet although I am eating a lot of crisps and sweets (argh! so unhealthy) although I don't actually fancy anything else. I guess the baby will just have to by hyper for the time being. ;)


I still haven't purchased a single thing for baby and I'm feeling like maybe I should be... I'm watching a lot of YouTube Vloggers who are at week 15 and they seem to have so much already!
Is it normal not to have bought anything?! Maybe I should start a stockpile of little vests or muslin cloths?


Please let me know it's not just me? Or if you have been splashing the cash, what have you bought?


Love Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment